Requesting an electronic service
- To use e-services you need to login to a portal for requesting electronic administrative services by username and password.
After logging in, select the "e-Services" menu >> Then select the EAS you want to request
Fill in the data in the Application.
- Select an employee requesting the electronic service and sign the application.
Click the "Request & Download" button to download the application to your computer.
Signing an application
After you have requested an e-service and downloaded the application to your computer, you should complete the action to sign an application.
To sign an application:
- Use the application provided by your provider for your electronic signature.
- When signing the application, select the Attached signature option.
- As a result of signing, a file with extension ".p7n" will be generated, which includes the entire content of the application and the signature.
- Use this file when you follow the steps to upload a signed application.ано заявление.
Note: if you need assistance with signing the application, contact the publisher's Help Center at your signature.
Upload a signed application
As a result of the signature of the application, a file is generated that includes the entire content of the application and the signature. Use this file when you follow the steps to upload a signed application.
To upload a signed application:
- Select the "e-Services" menu> "Upload a signed application".
- Select the file that was generated as a result of signing the application.
- Click "Upload" button to upload the file to the system.