CERT Bulgaria is the National Reaction Center for Incidents in Connection with Information Security. The mission of the Center is to support its service users in proactive activities to reduce the risks of information security incidents and to assist in resolving such incidents in the event that they have already occurred.
The Center provides a centralized database of information related to providing a secure and secure information environment.
The goals to be achieved include:
- protection of information and technological assets;
- limiting the direct impact of security incidents on the information society;
- help in recovering from incidents;
- assessing the impact of security incidents;
- collecting and disseminating technical information related to information security incidents, as well as vulnerabilities in the security of the systems and ways to prevent them;
- conducting research related to new technologies in network and information security;
- conducting training related to information security and incident management.