Microsoft has released updates to address multiple vulnerabilities in Microsoft software. A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system.
The February security release consists of security updates for the following software:
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Edge (EdgeHTML-based)
- Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based)
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
- Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool
- Windows Surface Hub
CERT Bulgaria encourages users and administrators to review Microsoft's February 2020 Security Update Summary and Deployment Information and apply the necessary updates.